|Joined: 12 Aug 2005|
|Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:48 pm Post subject: Sudoku World presents ......
This is an invitation to join Sudoku World, which is a yahoo based international meeting place for Sudoku addicts.
Sudoku World was created on June, 25, 2005, and now we are 1,815 members from 52 countries.
The age of our Sudoku World members vary from 14 to 83!!! More than 43% of the Sudoku World members are female.
Sudoku World offers:
- useful information on the game and strategy,
- an active message board with 1.594 messages,
- 5 article links,
- 19 links to Sudoku forums and discussion groups,
- 7 PC Sudoku links,
- 1 Sudoku humour link,
- 13 Sudoku merchandise links,
- 90 Sudoku puzzle links (including 12 Japanese links),
- 31 links to on.line Sudoku solvers,
- 14 links to Sudoku solving strategies, techniques and rules links,
- 284 printable Sudoku puzzle files including:
- 51 difficult puzzles,
- 168 Japanese inspirated puzzles,
- 46 Japanese Sumurai Sudokus,
- 15 interesting variants with a pleasing set-up,
- 2 Wordokus and
- 2 Sudokus with all the solution steps.
- about 20 help grids.
- 1 closed and 10 ongoing Sudoku related polls (with 1,563 placed votes).
- 212 photos in 21 albums:
- recommended Sudoku literature section and many of the new Japanese Sudoku puzzle variations including:
- various overlapping Sudokus,
- samurai puzzles (also several hybrid puzzles!!),
- onsecutive numbers,
- sum Sudokus,
- product Sudoku,
- more or less Sudokus,
- neighbour Sudoku,
- 6 and 9 number arrow Sudokus,
- 7, 9 and 10 number irregular groups Sudokus,
- 1234 Sudoku,
- 12345 Sudoku,
- 1234 irregular groups Sudokus,
- extra groups Sudokus,
- 8 and 12 number cube Sudokus
- hexagon Sudokus,
- total sum Sudoku,
- sum, difference, more or less Sudoku,
- more or less or equal Sudoku,
- demarcated Sudokus,
- sequential Sudokus and
- colour Sudokus
- a relay Sudoku,
- normal Sudokus where you have to solve a jigzaw puzzle first,
- 6, 8 and 10 number brick Sudokus,
- Dominoes Sudoku and
- Sudoku nets.
You will find Sudoku World here:
You don't have to be a black belt Sudoku solver to become a member of Sudoku World, because all ages, and all standards, beginners to advanced Sudoku puzzlers, are welcome.
We all hope to meet you there!
Frank Vedel - MY days are numbered - are yours?
PS! We even have an interesting kakuro section with 14 links to quality sites.